You are here
2017 Mountain Village Summer Tennis
There are 3 Tennis & 2 Pickleball courts located in Mountain Village adjacent to The Peaks Resort & Spa. You'll enjoy top-quality tennis in a fun filled, positive, skill-sharpening environment and a great place to meet other tennis players. Daily, weekday, tennis clinics for all levels, social events. Sunday drop-in tennis, weekday pickleball drop-in and more!
Mountain Village Court Registration
Mountain Village Tennis offers complimentary access to the court booking system and court play. To register for the Plus Court reservation system, please email Bill Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address, phone and email address. We will provide you with the link to the reservation system. All players must be registered to book courts and/or play. Registered players may book courts up to 2 days in advance. Reservation policies and rules are subject to change.
Clinics/Drills with USTPA Elite Pro, Bill Austin
Time: 9:30 -11am
Cost: $25 per player
We have two courts to accommodate levels, 3.5 - 4.5+. Just show up.
Time: 9am - noon
Level: Open to all players - all levels
Drop In Guidelines
When players are waiting to play and courts are full:
- Four players will play a game to eleven points and then one will vacate the court they just played.
- Four players will begin and continue the process.
- Players waiting are suggested to line up paddles along the fence, to determine who is next to play.
- All players waiting to play should be ready to enter the court.
- Please remember to ask for permission if passing through another court being used.
When players ARE NOT waiting to play and there are available empty courts:
- Four players will play a game to eleven points.
- If no other players are waiting to play, the same four players may continue to play another game. Important: If new waiting players are present, the waiting players have priority for court access.
Sunday Drop-In Doubles
Location: Courts 1 - 3
Just show up!!!
*Balls are not provided.
Group and Private Lessons with USPTA Elite Professional Bill Austin
Peaks Director of Tennis, Elite USPTA certified tennis professional Bill Austin has taught tennis for over twenty years and specializes in winning. He played number one singles and doubles for the University of South Carolina, played on the Middle States Junior Davis Cup Team, USTA Southwest ranked #1 player in 35, 40, 45, 50, 55 age divisions, and won the National USTA Senior Doubles Team Tennis Championship in 2010.
Private, semi-private and group lessons are available.
We can create a fun social or team building event with tennis games designed to accommodate all levels of play. Contact Bill Austin, (602) 570-8778, email@example.com