These amenities are available at additional cost when booking your stay.
Telluride Red | $40
2014 Telluride Ski & Golf Resort Red Blend
- 53% Cabernet Franc/40% Merlot/6% Petit Verdot/1% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sourced exclusively from vineyards in the Palisade AVA in the Western Slope of Colorado and McElmo Canyon in the Four Corners area.
- Vinted and Bottled by Sutcliffe Winery
- Blended by Telluride Ski Resorts’ Wine Director Andrew Shaffner and Sutcliffe Winemaker Joe Buckel, as well as Allred’s Sommelier, Katie Hall.
- Medium purple color with very expressive nose of dark fruit (plums, black raspberries, cassis), and balanced oak (vanilla, nutmeg, cocoa). The palate echoes the nose with crushed brambles, plums, cocoa, coffee, and vanilla. The wine is dry and medium in body with ripe tannins, and a medium plus finish.
- Pairs best with simpler red meat dishes, rich sandwiches or pizzas, hearty soups, and saucy pastas!
- Available exclusively at Telluride Ski & Golf at the following outlets:
- Alpino Vino
- Bon Vivant
- Tomboy Tavern
- Members Clubhouse
- Gorrono Ranch
- Inn at Lost Creek
- Siam Talay
- The Peaks
Mionetto Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut | $30
From the province of Treviso, an area that has always produced high quality Prosecco, give this sparkling wine a luminous straw yellow hue and for its emphatic yet stylish mousse.
The bouquet is redolent of Golden Delicious apple, while the palate is appealingly marked by aromatic notes of honey, black licorice, and acacia blossom. Mionetto’s most classic line reflects its connections with the history of the winery in the elegant presentation of the bottle, which features an oblique label design that has always been a characteristic of the winery. The refined design of the label reflects the style of the products. Prestige, quality in every detail! PRESTIGE Collection
Telluride Truffle Gift Boxes
Telluride Truffles are handmade with organic Colorado cream, Belgian Chocolate and fine liqueurs and natural flavors. Named after the mountain activities we love such as Powder Day, Snow Capped and Mud Season they are truly unique.
- 3 piece Truffle Gift Box - Have a little taste of Telluride Truffles with an assortment of 3 large truffles wrapped in Telluride Truffle signature packaging.
- 7 piece Gift Boxes - 7 large truffles in assorted flavors. Nearly half a pound of assorted chocolate flavors wrapped in Telluride Truffle signature packaging.
- 14 piece Gift Boxes - 14 large truffles, in assorted chocolate flavors, wrapped in Telluride Truffle signature packaging.
- Heavenly Toffee Gift Boxes
Hors D’oeuvres Platters
Imported and Domestic Cheese Platter
A light and refreshing display of Rondele, Blue Cheese, Tripe Cream Brie, Swiss, Sharp and Sharp Cheddar, coupled with fresh grapes, kiwi fruit, and strawberries.
Small (serves 8-10) | $105
Medium (serves 14-18) | $135
Gourmet Charcuterie Tray
An ensemble of smoked and cured favorites – Prosciutto, Salami, Smoked Salmon, and Pate paired with Rondele, Triple Cream Brie, Capers, fresh grapes strawberries and kiwi fruit.
Small (serves 8-10) | $160
Medium (serves 14-18) | $200
Nothing says the gift of love and friendship like a gift card good toward any goods and services at Telluride Ski and Golf retail and restaurant outlets or the Peaks Resort Spa.
Our VIP Concierge would be happy to enclose a personalized note with your gift card and deliver it to the vacation home of your loved one.
$50 Telluride Ski and Golf gift card
$100 Telluride Ski and Golf gift card
$100 Peaks Resort Spa gift card
$250 Peaks Resort Spa